Marketing Research Options Finance Behavior Buyers Interdisciplinary Co-operatives Strategy Business Psychology Futures Decision Making Under Risk Marketing Channels PR-Marketing
Are you intrigued by the accountability of marketing? Would you like to develop and market successful financial services? Do you plan your career for a company that values people that can make well informed marketing and finance decisions? Or do you see yourself as the intermediary between an organisation’s marketing and finance departments? Then the MSc programme in International Business / Marketing-Finance is definitely the right choice for you!
- Programme: MSc International Business
- Track: Marketing-Finance
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration: 1 year full time
- Start date(s): twice yearly, in February and September
- Study load per week: 8 hrs classes; 12 hrs group work; 20 hrs individual study. Total: 40 hours
- Learning method: problem-based learning; guest lectures; presentations; assignments; papers
- Assessment method: written and oral exams; final papers; group participation; 100% attendance
For admissions information please click here.